Parker Bullen is a long established firm of solicitors with offices in Salisbury and Andover.
For over two centuries we have provided legal services for business and private clients in Wiltshire and Hampshire and elsewhere.
We, the present partners and staff of the firm, continue this tradition and provide comprehensive legal services retaining the best practices of the past, whilst ensuring that the service we give our clients reflects the ongoing changes in the law and its practice. We are firmly committed to serving the legal needs of our clients.
In all this we remain clear in our central purpose: we provide the highest quality legal and ancillary services and client care, and maintain the highest ethical standards. Our ethos is to advise our clients on the basis of a complete understanding of their individual circumstances (we refer to it as “treating the whole patient”), so that particular advice is consistent with the client’s wider best interests. We intend by so doing to be the natural first port of call for any legal advice you may need.
Please continue by selecting a page from the menu to the right. Please also read our terms and conditions in relation to this web site.
“ Parker Bullen is a first rate firm and a pleasure to do business with. We deal with hundreds of companies and your Administration and IT team are second to none - always prompt, professional and friendly. Please pass on our thanks to Nikki, Tess and the rest of the team ”
Selwyn Burke, Time Business Systems Ltd
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce that we have made @Brendoncare one of our charities of the year.… https://t.co/ZcbogZHxQa 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Parker Bullen will be attending both the Salisbury and Andover Armed Forces Day events this weekend. https://t.co/hEW8UvkYBV 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Last month, on 6 April 2017, the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 came into force.… https://t.co/GDLgSuMgid 24 May Reply Retweet Favorite
- https://t.co/bFFM4L0bnr 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite
- We are pleased to announce a free seminar concerning Inheritance Tax & Nursing Home fee planning on 3rd May at 6:30pm at Pitton Village Hall 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite