Many of our partners and professional staff came to the firm attracted by the prospect of carrying out high quality and challenging work whilst living in the beautiful surroundings of Wiltshire and Hampshire and having easy access to London and the South Coast. Our attractive listed offices in Salisbury and Andover combine the convenience of city centre locations with state of the art technology.
The high calibre of our staff allows the firm to provide the excellent quality personal service for which we are renowned. Our philosophy is to encourage all our lawyers to develop a close professional relationship with our clients and, with appropriate mentoring and support, to develop their own practices and careers. Outside commentators have commented favourably on the firm’s “collegiate atmosphere”.
We encourage our support staff to develop their expertise and many of our senior staff have taken advantage of our wish to realise their potential and to develop new skills.
We are always looking for more bright, ambitious and hard-working people to join our successful team. If you fit that description then whatever your area of expertise please get in touch.
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce that we have made @Brendoncare one of our charities of the year.… https://t.co/ZcbogZHxQa 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Parker Bullen will be attending both the Salisbury and Andover Armed Forces Day events this weekend. https://t.co/hEW8UvkYBV 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Last month, on 6 April 2017, the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 came into force.… https://t.co/GDLgSuMgid 24 May Reply Retweet Favorite
- https://t.co/bFFM4L0bnr 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite
- We are pleased to announce a free seminar concerning Inheritance Tax & Nursing Home fee planning on 3rd May at 6:30pm at Pitton Village Hall 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite