Trainees sought – Andover and Salisbury
Parker Bullen is a highly regarded solicitors practice specialising in an enviable range of work.
We would welcome an application from you to become a trainee with us. We need excellent people to help us serve our clients and further grow our firm. If you apply for a training contract at Parker Bullen you will receive first rate professional training and development. There is a clear path here for you to qualify as a solicitor and progress in your career here.
The environment at Parker Bullen is creative, dynamic and innovative. The work is challenging and professionally satisfying. You will enjoy the collegiate atmosphere of our busy firm, working in elegant offices. You will also have time to enjoy our beautiful surroundings, and the chance to socialise both within the firm and in our vibrant local cities and towns.
We believe in providing a complete legal service or "treating the whole patient". This means that the focus we put on the service we provide to our clients is central to all we do. We also recognise the outstanding performance of our staff and reflect this in leadership opportunities and financial reward for them. We would prefer you to have attained or be on track to achieve an upper second class degree (or above) from a good university. However we will also consider your application if you are a candidate who can otherwise demonstrate outstanding potential.
We are looking for two to three trainees per year and invite applications at any time. We also offer up to ten work experience opportunities in the Easter and Summer vacation every year. If you are interested in joining us for either of these opportunities, then please complete our Application_Form and send it to Sarah Waller, Graduate Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Alana Penkethman @ Alison Daubney attended Andover Carnival last Sunday to judge the floats on behalf @ParkerBullen https://t.co/Uezl0JC6qg 21 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce our latest recruit Kelly Jackson. Kelly will be working in our conveyancing d… https://t.co/QLRGUkInEG 20 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen would like to introduce you to our newest employee Rebecca Morgan. https://t.co/ZSDR0xa28e … https://t.co/dkn5hIUhnH 17 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- @parkerbullen are pleased to announce our latest trainee solicitor Charlotte Murphy. https://t.co/z4by6GPBzY https://t.co/L0MsmoplZe 5 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite
- Alana Penkethman and Suzanne Foster presenting the money Parker Bullen raised at the Armed Forces chariity day to S… https://t.co/xcEJdiHZUc 5 Jul Reply Retweet Favorite