Trainees sought – Andover and Salisbury
Parker Bullen is a highly regarded solicitors practice specialising in an enviable range of work.
We would welcome an application from you to become a trainee with us. We need excellent people to help us serve our clients and further grow our firm. If you apply for a training contract at Parker Bullen you will receive first rate professional training and development. There is a clear path here for you to qualify as a solicitor and progress in your career here.
The environment at Parker Bullen is creative, dynamic and innovative. The work is challenging and professionally satisfying. You will enjoy the collegiate atmosphere of our busy firm, working in elegant offices. You will also have time to enjoy our beautiful surroundings, and the chance to socialise both within the firm and in our vibrant local cities and towns.
We believe in providing a complete legal service or "treating the whole patient". This means that the focus we put on the service we provide to our clients is central to all we do. We also recognise the outstanding performance of our staff and reflect this in leadership opportunities and financial reward for them. We would prefer you to have attained or be on track to achieve an upper second class degree (or above) from a good university. However we will also consider your application if you are a candidate who can otherwise demonstrate outstanding potential.
We are currently looking for up to two trainees per year. We invite applicants for a traineeship at Parker Bullen to write in at any time to Charles Frank, Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org), enclosing their CV. We do not have an application form.
- @ParkerBullen are pleased to announce that we have made @Brendoncare one of our charities of the year.… https://t.co/ZcbogZHxQa 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Parker Bullen will be attending both the Salisbury and Andover Armed Forces Day events this weekend. https://t.co/hEW8UvkYBV 22 Jun Reply Retweet Favorite
- Last month, on 6 April 2017, the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 came into force.… https://t.co/GDLgSuMgid 24 May Reply Retweet Favorite
- https://t.co/bFFM4L0bnr 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite
- We are pleased to announce a free seminar concerning Inheritance Tax & Nursing Home fee planning on 3rd May at 6:30pm at Pitton Village Hall 26 Apr Reply Retweet Favorite