I have been a Conveyancing Executive for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience.
I live and work locally in Wiltshire and Hampshire and therefore have an excellent knowledge of the local markets. I do however also act for Clients who do not live in the area and are based as far apart as Cornwall the North of England and Wales.
- Sales, both Freehold and Leasehold for existing properties and new build sites
- Purchases, both Freehold and Leasehold for existing properties and new build sites
- Plot sales
- Transfers of Equity, including Matrimonial Transfers
- Overage/uplift agreements
- Grant of long residential leases
- Lease Extensions
- Shared Ownership Transactions
- Armed Forces Conveyancing
I started my Conveyancing Career at Wilsons solicitors in Salisbury where I worked as a Conveyancing Executive from 1991 to 2001; in 2001 I moved to work for Trethowans solicitors before joining Parker Bullen in Andover in 2007. In 2014 I relocated to Parker Bullen's Salisbury office.
Educated locally at La Retraite Convent School in Salisbury (now know as Lee Hurst Swan) and Wiltshire College
I enjoy reading and spending time with my family, especially my young nieces and nephews who keep me on my toes! I also enjoy taking my dog Jess who we rescued from the Dogs Trust for walks around the village where we live.