Our Commercial Property Team provides practical, efficient and cost effective solutions to clients ranging from entrepreneurs, property companies, UK clearing banks, pension funds and schools.
We deliver technical advice in an understandable way on time and on budget.
“ Roger Chadwick has acted for me for over 14 years in commercial law areas and in the purchase of property, both commercial and residential. I have always been impressed by his professionalism, speed of dealing with any areas of concern and attention to detail. I would not hesitate to recommend him. ”
Alison is CEO of Metabolics Limited
Recent experience includes:
- drafting a unilateral undertaking to support a planning appeal seeking permission to develop 45 eco-friendly homes
- drafting, negotiating and completing a joint venture agreement in relating to the development of a residential block of apartments
- acting on behalf of a major UK clearing bank in relation to the remortgage of a commercial and residential property portfolio comprising fourteen properties
- acting on behalf of a US manufacturer taking a lease of industrial premises
- acquisition of high street pharmacy on behalf of the trustees of a SIPP
- granting three leases to a local authority to use as nurseries
- Tim Crarer email@example.com
- Giles Bevan-Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Bessant email@example.com
Salisbury 01722 412 000
Andover 01264 400 500