Will & Trust Disputes
The contentious trust and probate team at Parker Bullen has the experience and expertise to assist clients in any type of dispute in this field. We have an excellent track record of success in resolving disputes by negotiation, mediation or at trial both in the county court and the High Court. Both Robert Sykes and Jason Oliver are members of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists.
Recent matters include:
- Pursuing a trustee for breach of trust in connection with self-dealing of trust assets at an undervalue.
- Rectifying property transactions effected by a trustee which were not in the best interests of the trust.
- Several mediations and court actions in claims under the Inheritance Act resulting in very favourable resolutions for clients.
- Investigating and revoking wills on the grounds of want of due execution and want of capacity.
- A donatio mortis causa claim involving unregistered property gifted by the deceased by handing over the deeds shortly before death.
If you are affected by any issue arising from an estate or a trust, do not hesitate to contact us for an initial discussion.
- Robert Sykes email@example.com
- Jason Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Glynn-Baker email@example.com
Salisbury 01722 412 000
Andover 01264 400 500
Witney 01993 224 115